Jessica Anderson

Jessica Anderson

Monday, January 25, 2016

ThredUp is an amazing company where women and children can get clothes and accessories that are gently used to brand new at a very great price. They have a lot of your favorite brand names that many of you love. I have personally used them on a couple of occasions now. I have bought career outfits for myself with my externship in college coming up and have recently bought my daughter some summer outfits. The best thing about this site is their $20 for $20 deal. So you sign up under someone and that person gives you $20 to shop with for your first order, you also give that person $20 back for them to shop. Share your own link with your friends and watch the same effect happen with yourself. Shipping is a basic $5.99 and there are discount codes with free shipping as well that they e-mail out just about every week.

Thred Up Link



No comments:

Post a Comment